Personal data protection
HOTEL L’ EMBARCADERE is committed to ensuring the highest level of protection of your personal data.
WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data controller of this website is : L’EMBARCADERE HOTEL. Its location :
27 avenue de l’Estacade 85550 La Barre-de-Monts
The company HOTEL L ’EMBARCADERE, is committing to respecting the law of January 6, 1978, number 78-17 concerning data computer files, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and its application on May 25, 2018.
TO WHOM IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSMITTED?
Your data is only transmitted to the employees of the company HOTEL L ’EMBARCADERE.
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA?
HOTEL L ’EMBARCADERE collects and records personal data from its Internet users (customers, prospects and prescribers) in order to carry out the following processing operations :
- Creation and management of the customer account
- Information on new or modified services
- Response to questions and sending of commercial proposals by email (following your request)
- Development of trade statistics.
Except for commercial prospecting, HOTEL L’EMBARCADERE considers all the above treatments are necessary for the performance of these services.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE KEPT ?
The company HOTEL L’ EMBARCADERE will keep your personal data for the following periods:
- All personal data collected from the “customer” Internet user will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship and for a period of 5 years from the end of said commercial relationship (for example from the date of your last purchase …)
- All the personal data collected from the “prospects” Internet user will be kept for 3 years from the last contact from the Internet user (for example request for information on a product or a click on hypertext link …).
HAT ARE YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Everyone using the service can use his rights of access, correction, opposition or erasure of his personal data in accordance with Articles 38 to 40 of the Law of 6 January 1978.
To exercise your rights, it’s possible to write us at this address : HOTEL L’ EMBARCADERE – 27 avenue de l’Estacade – 85550 La Barre-de-Monts.La sThe company HOTEL L’ EMBARCADERE will respond within a maximum period of 1 month after the exercise of the right. Iif you are not satisfied with the answer, you can contact directly the CNIL organism.